About this Role
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay has exciting opportunities for dressers and costuming professionals with sewing experience. Our costumers work with a wide variety of costumes, from period costumes to Sesame Street costumed characters. Costuming duties include fixing minor repairs, processing laundry, costume organization, and performing a show dresser role.
- Shows run daily throughout the year and a variety of employment periods are available.
- Day & evening shifts are available, depending on the show.
- Applicants must be comfortable working in show areas under all weather conditions and in dark/nighttime conditions.
- Applicants must be able to push, pull, and lift up to 25 pounds.
- Applicants must be able to communicate via headset and work in a team environment.
- Some positions, depending on the role, may require a valid driver’s license.
Starting Hourly Pay Rate: $11.35
How to Apply
When available, open positions are posted to BuschGardensJobs.com. Please be sure to include a resume that showcases your sewing and/or costuming experience.