About this Role
SeaWorld San Antonio is seeking stage managers who are detail-oriented, highly motivated, and proactive. Our stage management positions fuse the fundamentals of theatrical stage management and company management practices, with responsibility to lead, supervise, and take ownership of the rehearsal process and subsequent daily operation of their assigned show venue or event product. This role manages multiple performances and/or multiple productions each day with a focus on maintaining show quality, developing and motivating their cast and crew, facilitating communication, and creating a harmonious work environment.
- A variety of employment periods are available:
- Spring/Summer (January - July)
- Summer (May - August)
- Summer/Halloween (May - November)
- Halloween/Christmas (August - January)
- Applicants must have experience creating and maintaining production books, running/track sheets, and blocking notation.
- Applicants must be comfortable working in show areas under all weather conditions and in dark/nighttime conditions.
- Applicants must be able to communicate via headset and work in a team environment.
- Some positions may require a valid driver’s license.
- Some venues require the ability to swim.
Starting Hourly Pay Rate: $12.26
How to Apply
When available, open positions are posted to SeaWorldJobs.com. Please be sure to include a resume that showcases your stage management and leadership experience.