About this Role
SeaWorld San Diego is seeking hard-working and skilled stage technicians to work on our exhilarating shows. We are looking for candidates that have experience in rigging, lighting, audio, video, and deck work.
Positions include Audio Operators, Camera Operators, Spot Operators, Stage Hands, Theatrical Maintenance and Show Automation technicians.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age.
- A variety of employment periods are available:
- Summer (March - September)
- Fall (September - December)
- Day & evening shifts are available, depending on park operating hours and performance, installation and load-out schedules. Some shifts may include working overnight.
- Applicants must be comfortable working in show areas under all weather conditions and in dark/nighttime conditions.
- Some positions require the maintenance of rigging systems.
- Applicants must be able to lift up to 50 pounds alone and up to 100 pounds with assistance.
- Applicants must be able to communicate via headset and work in a team environment.
- Some positions require wearing and working in a fall protection harness, working on rooftops and working in close proximity to animals.
- If selected for boat patrol, you must be able to swim.
- Applicants may assist with opening and closing all venues, respond to trouble calls, and troubleshoot theatrical systems within the park.
- Some positions, depending on the role, may require a valid California driver’s license.
Starting Hourly Pay Rate: $12.80
How to Apply
Open positions are posted online at SeaWorldJobs.com.