About this Role
Sesame Place is seeking hard-working and skilled stage technicians to work on our exhilarating rides, shows and attractions. We are looking for candidates that have experience in rigging, lighting, audio, video, scenic painting, and carpentry.
Technical roles include audio operators, lighting board operators, parade float drivers, special events set up and execution and assisting with the install and maintenance of theming and décor for our special and seasonal events.
- Applicants must be at least 17 years old.
- Applicants must be comfortable working in show areas under all weather conditions and in dark/nighttime conditions.
- Applicants must be able to lift up to 50 pounds alone and up to 100 pounds with assistance.
- Applicants must be able to communicate via headset and work in a team environment.
- Some positions require wearing and working in a fall protection harness and working on rooftops.
- Some positions, depending on the role, may require a valid driver’s license.
Starting Hourly Pay Rate: $9.00
How to Apply
When available, open positions are posted to SesamePlaceJobs.com. Please be sure to include a resume that showcases your expertise in your specific technical focus.